Huwebes, Oktubre 6, 2005

Jesus Is My Puppeteer

President George W. Bush told Palestinian ministers that God had told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq - and create a Palestinian State, a new BBC series reveals. August 25, 2005 "Georgie, idle hands, devil's playground, as you know damn well. So, here's the agenda: New Orleans will incur My wrath. Right, the "happy place with the tits, beads and sad black folk"... I want you to be a little slow coming out of the gate, if you know what I mean. Right! Just like 9/11! Casualties? Oooooh, sure. 954 corpses in Louisiana, alone. But you know the expression: "It is My will!" Then -- and I know this'll seem weird, Little Buddy, but bear with Me -- stick Miers on the bench. Right, the one with the mascara issues who works down the hall... Executive privilege on her papers? Sure! Next up: remember Job? Riiiiiiiight. Yes, well, just as he suffered, so shall large numbers of swarthy Iraqis... Remember that measure that would regulate the detention, interrogation and treatment of prisoners held by the American military? Yes! The "liberal, pussified, white glove amendment."I want you to veto the shit out of it..." UPDATE: C&L readers, we -- as always -- humbly welcome you.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento